Saturday, May 9, 2009

fLU fEveR..


hurmmm...i hate when i had a flu fever..
its make my life worst..cannot breath as usual, 
always go to sink to get out the stink that stuck in my nose..
make my sleep uncomfortable..
always bring my 'sapu tangan'..
bring my 'minyak cap kapak' everywhere..
huhuhu..memang menyusahkan dn menyeksakan..

i'm a person who doesnt like to cure the sickness by taking a medicine..
very lazy to take the pills etc..
dan tk kisah pantang larang makan mimum.. balun je sume..
cold drink, junk food, oily food..its nothing for me..

and lastly, aku la yg kena tanggung sume akibatnyer..
but at least, sihat semula tp ambil masa yg lame la...

so, my advice stay cool, stay healthy, no drugs, no alcohol, stop smoking...

3 comments:

  1. my advice is the same as your advice plus one point...

    do not take seafood heavily..huhuhu..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    jom la kite demam sesame...
    uhuk uhuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. to azhar..
    i like see food..
    but i hate udang..mls nak buang kulit die..hahahhaha..

    to baby..
    yup lets do sick world campaign..
    orait...

    ReplyDelete