Thursday, April 9, 2009

baD & swEet mOmEnt..

yesterday, after a been while i hold my feeling that hurt me so much.. just pretending dont want to look and feel down of this situation..but i'm still thinking of that..
'he' send me a message and say sorry about what happen to our relationship..(now its broken, i'm back to single)..huhuhu... 'he' explain why he doing this, and it make me wanna cry. i cannot hold it anymore. i just going out and find a place to cry all my tears that i've been hiding before..
i cannot accept what he say to me.. and it's so bloody fool rigth that he want to be friends again with me..hurmm, go to hell i didn't accept it..bubye to you...
after all my tears came out, aku rase lega sikit la.. but my mood not okay after that... then my bad moment turns to sweetest moment after the afternoon...

i decided to join a group to go to tv show recording at shah alam and i skip my class..(sorry sir)
they invited be before this but at the last minute, i decided to go..
the best thing is, i meet my fav. artist, dato' siti nurhaliza there and i can take my eyes off from her..she so pretty, charming, friendly and sweet.. huhu.. i love u siti... we take a picture together and i'm feeling good that evening.. the host adlin aman ramli,he talk a lot and joking and makes me laugh and i forget a while what i feel that morning.. dayang, hattan, ferhad also there as guest for the show.. i'm having fun the evening with all my friend that going too and the performance from the artists..especially siti...

1 comment: