Friday, April 3, 2009

++ Size

what do you think about this title?

This issue is kind of famous issue that spread out all over the world. Usually people discuss about the discriminating to the ++ size community. But why this happen to the communities?? it is fair to them?? they also a human being like other persons that make by God. So, there is no need to compare them with others.

Honestly, i am one of the community members who are in ++size. Actually my life is not worst enough than others. I'm sure there is more people out there was in this dilema.

We can see, people discriminating these community in a many way such as job requirement, fashion, relationship, the ability and many more.

But, we cannot see these communities in negative way only. I believe that all people in this world have their own strengthness and weekness. Give a chance to these people to show their ability and their strengthness in their way.

I suggest to these communities don't afraid to face the world out there and show to the world that you also can do a things like others do..

7 comments:

  1. size no matter actually...
    i'm also have prob wif my size but take it easy sis..
    just be urself..
    i always motivate myself wif these sentence:
    i have evrything i want n go to hell what others think about me...
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey---size has nothing to do with it . Like someone said " Its a good thing I am behind my face . So the problem is your , not mine. I am happy !"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...thanks for the comment...
    actually.. i'm happy wit myself too..
    just up this issue to getting know the respond from u all

    ReplyDelete
  4. as long we are here... every post will receive comment heheheh.. keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya.. cute what being ++size...
    yehaaa...

    ReplyDelete